Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Waxed canvas backpack- the Trekker

I had a few orders to fill this weekend, and as a reward for being a good girl and working hard, when I was finished with my orders, I played with a backpack design that I have been thinking about for a long time. Introducing the Trekker...


Waxed canvas, leather, and cotton canvas... my favorite materials...
Here is the link with all the details: https://www.etsy.com/listing/106727531/waxed-canvas-backpack-the-trekker
I really need one for myself- in red waxed canvas- yes!!!!

1 comment:

  1. The waxed canvas backpack shown in the post is look a bit unique.As it is made up of canvas material with unique style. Surely this this will be the best choice of backpack lover. Thanks for sharing such a informative post.

    ReplyDelete