Saturday, November 30, 2013

The Waxed Canvas and Leather Weekender

YAY! I finally did it!
The Waxed Canvas Weekender is finally in the shop!
I just love those big weekend bags. They conjure up visions of stolen weekends in exotic places, adventures in faraway lands, spur-of-the-moment trips... I have been working on a pattern for several months now, maybe a year. There are a couple of prototypes sitting dejectedly on the floor of my sitting room. So sad...
This week, since I was on break, I decided to tackle the project -again- and bring it to fruition.
Introducing (drum roll please) the Zakken Waxed Canvas Weekender ...

It is a beautiful, large duffle bag with leather handles, an exterior pocket, and two interior slip pockets.
Check it out here.
I have a couple of new items in the shop that would make great stocking stuffers, like the mini leather pouches in brown, black, cream, apple green, electric blue and silver. They are large enough to hold your cell phone, small wallet, lip balm and keys, and small enough to fit in your purse to keep everything tidy.

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment