Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Leather Shopper Number 2

It's been a few weeks since I have posted. Wow, time flies...
This month, I have been kept quite busy with the Zakken shop,which is wonderful.
Maybe due to stress and fatigue, I have also been accident prone lately: twisting my ankle while rushing to work- running in high heels is NEVER a good idea: I was awarded four days on crutches-, skidding on gravel on my scooter on my way to school (try lifting a 250 lbs machine off the road while people are watching...), and on the same day (yesterday) whacking my left hand really hard with a hammer (while setting rivets). OUCH!
Other than that, I have been doing great :)

I found a wonderful piece of burgundy leather at the leather store last week, and I designed a new leather shopper. It is simple, elegant, and very pretty. Judge for yourself.


I like it so much, I may keep it to myself.

Spring is around the corner ( Hope springs eternal) and I have ordered my vegetable seeds. I am anxious to plant the lettuce clusters from Burpee, and taste the new Cherry Bomb tomatoes, with chopped organic cilantro.
I also borrowed a bunch of organic gardening books from the library. Pure joy!

I hope this post will find you well.

Take care,
Genevieve

No comments:

Post a Comment