Tuesday, March 27, 2012

New in the shop: a leather iPad sleeve and a waxed canvas tote

Hello friends,
Busy times in the shop. I am so grateful for all the orders I have been getting!

I was up late last night finishing up a tote I had been meaning to make for a couple of weeks: a bi-color waxed canvas tote. Summer is -almost- around the corner and I wanted to create a tote with a nautical feeling that could be used as a beach bag, a boat bag, or a pool bag - as well as an all-around tote.
I used a wonderful cream and navy waxed canvas with super sturdy burgundy leather. Here are the results:


While I was at it, I made a simple leather sleeve with wool lining in the front. I like the organic, freeform feeling of the flap. The cool thing about this sleeve is that it can be used as a clutch as well.



I have a few more designs up my sleeve (LOL) - more on that later.
Take care,
Genevieve

No comments:

Post a Comment