Sunday, November 6, 2011

Craft shows in Denver and Colorado Springs

I can't believe it's been almost a month since I have posted...
My excuse is that I have been busy with work and sewing :) Lame but true...
Next weekend, November 11-12, I will be participating in my first EVER craft show. It will take place at the Grant-Humphries Mansion in Denver. I am sooooo excited!!!!!!!!! I have been sewing up a storm, and my husband has been helping me a TON figuring out displays and lighting and logistics...(thanks J!)
My whole display is set up in the basement right now with tape on the floor -to figure out the space- and bags hanging, and tables set up and everything :) Mmm, I realized that I really could not display every bag I have in stock right now- and I TRIED :)
Joe made two six foot high, three-sided towers out of shelving (from Home Depot) with a five foot length of shelving in between, to use as a display counter. There will be two tables at either end of this main display. I will definitely take pictures next weekend.
Here is the link to the show's blog: http://christmasincoloradoshow.blogspot.com/
On November 18, I will be doing another really fun, low-key show at Phelan's Garden Center in Colorado Springs from 4 to 8. This one is for ladies mostly , with prizes, wine and cheese, pampering stations, and an opportunity to do some holiday shopping. The link for this show is: http://www.phelangardens.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=61&Itemid=30
I will post pictures as well after the 18th.

In the meantime,  here are some pictures of my new items.




Check out the new items in my Etsy shops- Zakken at Zakken.etsy.com or Bag du Jour (Bagdujour.etsy.com)- or on Bag du Jour @ Cargoh.
Have a wonderful week.
Take care,
Genevieve

No comments:

Post a Comment